Friday, August 10, 2012

Interior Design - Conran

I love interior design but it has been a few years since I have renovated and decorated a house. I can't help it but to get something that I can put my own and my families stamp on to.  Currently, though, I am renting which limits me to doing no work on the property other than adding plants, pots and paintings. However, this  is making me think a little outside the proverbial box and consider alternative ways to make my home attractive without investing a lot of money. Isn't that the name of the game during this economic depression we seem to be stuck in, to conserve money?

Recently I read an housetohome magazine and came across Sophie Conran's kitchen. I had never considered pink in a kitchen before,  I doubt I can persuade my husband painting it bright and lovely like this, unless,  I spent more time cooking. For me, I  think this is a brave move that only designers dare to do and I for one would love a room like this. A happy place to be in and to do cooking and dish washing.



roomenvy - Sophie Conran's sugary kitchen
roomenvy - Sophie Conran's sugary kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment