Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Sometimes I Think, Sometimes I Am

Sometimes I Think, Sometimes I Am

It took several months before I received this book and I have to say I was thoroughly disappointed. It is now sitting on my shelf gathering dust. I like Sara's concept but the execution is of no appeal. I know she does great work and I have read a number of positive reviews, including this book but I simply don't understand what the hype is all about. Maybe its just me and what I consider to be good and not so good but out of all the books I was persuaded by this one and I wish I hadn't, she has other books that I prefer. I found that her drawings were of a dark nature and a little eerie. I am not a fan of dark art. Anyway, its just my opinion, maybe someone could enlighten me!

What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment