Saturday, June 11, 2011

Camera - RIP

I knew my camera was on its last legs and it has finally died on me. This is not good news since it will be a while before I get a new camera and I need one to get my pictures posted. I am torn with getting a reliable Coolpix type camera or a DSLR, which is my preference. I want something high end and I really would like to learn how to take semi-professional shots. I do not intend to take my art to the photography route but I would like to learn to take quality photos, something I have always wanted to do. Who knows it could lead me down another path. Anyway for now, I am camera-less and unable to post photos of my work. It is a sad day.

2 comments:

  1. digital reflex is reflex ,is wonderfull, best and best
    NIKON D3S FOTOCAMERA REFLEX PROFESSIONALE
    by fergiuliano on twitter
    and ferrari giu giuliano pisa italy on facebook
    ciao stephanie

    ReplyDelete