Wednesday, June 8, 2011

New collection - a sneaky peak.

I have been planning and working on a new collection that will hopefully be complete come autumn/fall. It will be called - Proud to be...

I am really looking forward to gettting all my sketches prepared ready to be transformed onto canvas. So far I have 12 peices of work which some will be duplicated with a twist, so I endeavour to have 20 works of original art ready for exhibition in the UK.

I hope to exhibit in two locations in the England and see where it takes me.

I already have a few more collection ideas that I would like to work on but one at a time. Some of my artwork can take months before I finish so hopefully this will motivate me to quicken the completion dates.


Stephanie Matthews









No comments:

Post a Comment