Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Sometimes I Think, Sometimes

I have been wanting this book for quite some time it is written and illustrated by Sara Fanelli. It is a little challenging to get it in the store but I found it on Amazon.co.uk - I love Amazon. I still have to wait a few weeks before I get it, hopefully in time for Christmas. The book has great reviews too.
She is an illustrator and I came across her work by reading Charlie and Lola by Lauren Child, I believe Lauren takes her inspiration from Sara Fanelli. They both write and illustrate children's books however Sara has exhibited here work and has done very well for herself and has entered into the adult world of books. I am simply looking forward to getting my hands on this book. The reviews say it is a "treasure".  I am so excited, I can barely write this blog!
Sometimes I Think, Sometimes I Am


No comments:

Post a Comment