Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Waiting

First of all - HAPPY NEW YEAR!

A very quiet new year party was had at my house, even the streets were quiet too which I thought was odd. Anyway, we had a chilled night with champagne and nibbles, a few films and great friends.

I have been ignoring this blog for a while but I have been extremely busy with other events and it is nice to be away from the computer at times. However, as in my previous post I have been looking forward to receiving a book that was meant to be in my hands before Christmas and I have still not received it. I am very disappointed but I was fully aware that this was a sought after read and apparently they need to stock up before I get mine. ARGGGGH! Oh well, all good things come to those who wait, apparently! SO I AM STILL WAITING...



No comments:

Post a Comment