Saturday, March 24, 2012

Living out Loud by Keri Smith has arrived...

Living Out Loud: An Activity Book to Fuel a Creative Life
...and it belongs to me. This book is a lot smaller than I thought it would be, about A5 sized, which is great because you can fit it into your bag and take it anywhere.

It is such a lovely book that I dare not rip or tear it apart like I would her other books. Some of her ideas are great and I have yet to do but once I have some quiet time I can get on with it.

I like the child play ideas, get back to what it is like to play. We get so serious as adults that we forget what it is like to have fun and for some they have to fuel their bodies with alcohol to enjoy themselves.

So let's do something adventurous like making a rag doll or a paper doll to dress with paper clothes, does it really seem so childish? It certainly sounds more fun than thinking about day to day drag of adult life, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment