Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Decision Time

The plan is but it could all change but the plan is....

I want to take my art in a new direction and make it more commercial. To actually make money instead of not making much at all. There are so many options out there but the issue is marketing and lots of it so as to get noticed. Not a cheap and easy option at all. I am lucky that my husband is in the profession of PR and Communication evenso, there is still a lot of money involved in advertising, creating a brand and eventually, maybe, making a profit.

I have ideas and plans because I can't help myself, I am entrepreneurial and ambitious but I need to focus these skills into something that makes money and earns me a living. Again, it is not going to be easy, particularly as an artist competing against many thousands and millions trying to make it.

So what next? Let's see shall we...

No comments:

Post a Comment