Monday, February 13, 2012

Twitter Art 2

There is another exciting Twitter Art project which is base in Norway but people all over the world paint/draw/sketch/collage a postcard size piece of work. I did it last year and it was a very exciting event and a fabulous idea. The creator David Sandum has decided to take the onerous task on again but this time it is for another charity, crisis center I do believe.

I do intend to contribute again this year. However, I am a little behind with creating something. I have the materials but I have not decided on what I will paint. I have created something in watercolour but since this is not my prefered material I will do something in acrylics.

There are more details here: http://davidsandumart.posterous.com/call-for-artists-2nd-twitter-art-exhibit-in-m


No comments:

Post a Comment