Saturday, May 31, 2014

Final version of my red horse.


I think I will call this one Serenity, the image conjures up tranquility, relaxation, now rush just enjoy what is.

At this moment I am enjoying painting horses. I used to draw and colour and sketch horses A LOT as a kid I was a real horse enthusiast. I loaned and owned  horses over the years but as I got older the realization of  affording a horse on top of running a home and having a family became almost impossible so I had to give something up. However, I am back in the saddle and it is as easy for me as it was when I began. Horse riding came naturally to me and it still does. Maybe one day I will realise my dream again and do some of the things I was unable to do years ago. But for now I am taking riding lessons, painting horses and I have started to write a book. Maybe, finally I have found my inspiration once again.

Today is a lovely day so I thought I would finish this and take a picture of it outdoors, it tends to be better lighting. I am still waiting to get a higher end, camera may be this year will be the year. 

I have already started a new one which is posted above.

No comments:

Post a Comment