Monday, March 7, 2011

Art in Residency Challenge

I came across a website by Kesha Bruce. Kesha has come up with a challenge and I can't resist a challenge. It is the 2011 In-house ART FIX Residency Challenge. The residency happens in your own studio since most cannot afford to go on residency or have rejection after rejection and who has time to fill out paperwork? Since all my work is done on location (at home ;)) for me it is the perfect time to take stock of what it is I have at home get creative with the materials and everyday things around me and come up with something that I would not otherwise do. Brilliant!

Margaret Tryall at http://margaretryall.blogspot.com/ is also taking on the challenge and she writes a nice blog about what she is working on.

Check out the sites it may inspire you.

No comments:

Post a Comment