Saturday, March 26, 2011

Long time - Residency, (Kesha Bruce)

I know it has been a while since my last post (at least for me) but have just finished with the reno's on the house the realtor's have been in and viewed the property and have come in at the price we are looking for so yet again we are in line with the market price. We have selected the person to represent our property and now it is time to get selling. I can't wait to get potential buyers in, giving us offers and getting the house sold ready for our new adventure. Change is exciting but can be scary at the same time. I know I have talked about this in previous postings but I can't help it.

To celebrate the end of the reno I will drink wine and finish my painting off and get it posted. I am excited to get it finished and start my art journal again. Plus I have next week off, holiday, vacation time, rest.  Yeah!

It needs a few touch ups - it will be complete soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment