Saturday, March 12, 2011

Moving

I am currently in the middle of getting my house ready for sale and it is all starting to move quickly so the time for painting is very business like and I only paint when I need to or have 5 mins to spare. Consequently my art journal paintings are very sketchy and raw but I do find that most of my work is best raw it seems to have a passion that I rarely display out in the open. Once my house is sold and I have settled in my new place I will plan an exhibition or two and focus more on canvas paintings and building up a portfolio and I will get a website up and running. In the meantime I continue on and am having fun in the process. I hope to do some artwork tonight but I am a little exhausted today after many visits from people buying items I know longer require and another house and spring clean. My house is by no mean cluttered but somehow I keep finding things that I really don't need.

No comments:

Post a Comment