Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Changes and imperfections

Already I see a noticable change in my drawing. It is like riding a bike, a few wobbles to start but you soon get back into it and the same has happened here. This is why I have placed my 'child like' sketches onto the blog since I am using this as a diary because I know at some point they will be thrown away and forgotten, at least this way I can remind myself of my progress.

There are times in my drawings that I see imperfections, it can annoy me but then I look deeper and think actually nothing is perfect (not that I know of at least). These imperfections are helping me to become more fluid in what I do and I work with what I have and change accordingly.

There is a lot to be learnt from websites and I have found some great websites that I have listed at the bottom of this blog. I need to add more. You will see where I have drawn my inspiration from and why I am doing what I am doing.

I am signing off now until this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment